Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

 

 

image3433

 

 

 

 

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?

Nope I really don’t see the point. Smile 


2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?

Creative
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?

Not really any store in particular. I do avoid buying lots of items at certain stores, cause I know they will be more expensive. I am really not a huge fan of Wal-Mart's so I limit my shopping there to once a month or less. (or I send my mom, Lol)


4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?

Oh my… I really don’t know. I’m not sure I could pick a suitable mate for my children. That is such a complex thing. I feel sorry for people who have arranged marriages. Can you imagine having to marry without loving the person you are tied to for the rest of your life? Crazy I say!


5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?

No, I don’t want to know when I’m going to die. I think that I would only think about that moment. I want to be able to enjoy my time carefree and full of life, until that day comes, without worries stresses, or hopes.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hmm, you got some tough questions this week! I pray for my boys' future wives, but I could never pick them! and knowing when I was going to die would probably be hard. i try to just imagine every day could be the day and live accordingly. ;)

I'm stopping by from the crew hop. Thanks for your visit today!
-Catherine

flmom said...

I am not a fan of WalMart at all. Unfortunately it seems to be the only place that carries the cat litter we purchase. Other than that I get organic minced garlic, choc almond milk, and organic rice milk (so much cheaper at WM than our local natural foods store) there and go as little as possible. I really don't like supporting WM in any way, but you do what you have to do to make ends meet.