Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday:

 

 

image343

 

 

 

 

 

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?

Nope I’m pretty boring right now.. No money! I hate being broke. Must keep my chin up though.


2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?

Oh there are so many people I’d love to see in concert.  I’ve heard of a few good ones coming close to us this year, but again.. No extra money to go. Sad smile Oh well, maybe another year.


3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?

Least favorite, hands down is cleaning the bathroom!

Most favorite is probably laundry.. as much as it’s a annoying thing to do almost everyday, it’s the easiest.


4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?

It would depend on the situation. I would have to say new appliances if I didn’t have any or they were on their last legs.

If not though, I would have to say new clothes. I can’t tell you the last time I bought myself new clothes. I wear them til they fall apart.. I don’t ever buy myself anything new.


5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Mayo hands down… I don’t like Miracle whip at all!!! YUCK!!!

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Hi! Your link was next to mine on this! We have some similarities! Number one probably - we're broke too! lol! I can relate!

I'm not a big mayo fan though - I like Miracle Whip much better. :)