Monday, August 29, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

August 29th, 2011


Outside my window... It is such a sunny day… which is strange since we just had a Tropical Storm come through yesterday.

I am thinking... Wow, what a weekend! I had a great time with my friend, and weathered a storm! Smile


I am thankful for...  Friends that are very helpful when we have things we need help to finish.


From the learning rooms...  We had a really big struggle last week, so hopefully we can have a better week this week. Crossing my fingers.. If you would like to see more go over to our “Monkey School

From the kitchen...  Sweet and sour pork, over rice. A new recipe that we are trying.. I’ll let you know how it is. Smile 

I am wearing...  Pants, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt.. still wearing my flip flops though! 


I am creating...  A new school space…getting ready to reorganize it.


I am going... To be super busy this week.. we still have wood to move. Plus we are getting things ready for winter. Veggie’s to can, and see more apples to make applesauce, and apple pie filling!

I am reading...  Coast Road by Barbara Delinsky.. I found one I hadn’t read yet in my library basket. Smile 


I am hoping... For a much smoother week. Maybe some fun outside while the weather is cool, and sunny!

I am hearing...  The girls sing, and ask tons of questions.


Around the house...  I have so much to do.. Must make a master list, or I will forget some of it.


One of my favorite things... Time with my family and friends. I have some amazing people in my life… and I need to focus on them instead of the negative ones that make their presence know.


A few plans for the rest of the week:  School, Library, Moving wood, Playground, and fun with my kids! Smile


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

One of my pictures…. I’m thinking of entering this one in the fair for next year… What do you think? Should I put it on my list?

 

106_5007

No comments: