Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Homeschooling Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

image[4]

 

 

 

 

In my life this week…  It was made crazy.. Worked on getting things done, helped a friend.. and prepared for a Hurricane to hit. You?

In our homeschool this week…  We had really difficult week. I’m not sure why.. they just fought me every inch of the way. I was kinda sad. We are trying to get back on track with positive attitudes this week.

I am inspired by… Many of the friends I have made online that homeschool. Smile I like to read their stories, so I don’t feel like I’m the only one who has trouble.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…  This week, we aren’t really going anywhere. We were suppose to go to a homeschool picnic, but due to weather we cancelled. People we are seeing, no one that I’m aware of.. Gonna stay close to home this week.

My favorite thing this week was…  Was hanging out with my best friend, and my weekend away!

What’s working/not working for us… So far all of our curriculum is working well for us. Monkey man is struggling a bit with math, but not bad.. I’m happy that I was successful in picking out curriculum we would enjoy! Now I just need to find a couple more subjects we need to add in.

Questions/ Thoughts I have…  What do any of you use for Health or Art? I’m looking for curriculum for those two subjects..

Things I’m working on…  A list of books, I want us to read for this year. I love re reading the classic’s with my kids! Smile 

I’m reading…  Nothing at the moment, time to go back and get another supply of books. But just found a cool site to download E-reader books, and MP3 Audiobooks.. as a loan from the library!

I’m cooking… I made homemade Mac & Cheese! Yummy!

I’m grateful for…  my mom... When the kids are getting difficult while doing school, she will come in and help them or help put them back on track. She is a lifesaver sometimes! Love her!


I’m praying for…  A much quieter week in the school room.


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…  Don’t have one this week.. Check back with me next week.

No comments: