Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Homeschooling Mother’s Journal

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

In my life this week… We went to the local Fair a couple of times. Enjoyed some quiet time at home, and had a crazy few days with Little Monkey’s eye.

In our homeschool this week… We had another great week of school. Kids are coming along great… and we are really getting into our History. Monkey Man loves it. Smile 

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… I really think that having all your stuff together for a few weeks ahead, works great! I love not having to stress about it.

I am inspired by… Mom’s who have been homeschooling for years… They make me believe that even the worse days are short lived.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… This week, we are going to the movies, and dentist. Don’t think we are going to see to anyone this week. Pretty calm week ahead.

My favorite thing this week was… Going to the fair and seeing the kids excited about the great work they did. Love watching their faces light up!

Questions/thoughts I have… How do you teach Art or Music??  I’m trying to figure out how to incorporate them into our school without having to spend to much money.

Things I’m working on…  Keeping our schedule on track. When things throw us off, the whole day goes nuts.

I’m reading… Another Debbie MaComber book. Love her books.

I’m cooking… Spaghetti, we had yummy spaghetti! Smile 

I’m grateful for… Being able to spend such great quality time with my kids!


I’m praying for…  sanity and the strengthen to get my kids back on track.


No comments: