Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

 

image6

 

 

 

 

 

In my life this week… We accomplished a lot.. I finished up the kids lessons for our first 8 wks of school. Plus we had a few fun days!

In our homeschool this week… We were still on Vacation. We are starting back tomorrow Smile  The kids are actually pretty excited about that… we have done a lot of fun things this summer. Plus, the joy of homeschooling we can take days off as things opportunities arise.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… This week we are not going to much.. Little Monkey has Surgery on Tuesday, and we might see a movie on Wednesday if she feels up to it.

My favorite thing this week was… spending time with just my girls while Monkey Man was away playing at Cub Scout Camp with Daddy!

What’s New working/not working for us  …  We are going to try the 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off this year… With a few extra days off thrown in… We’ll see how this goes, and keep you posted.

Questions/thoughts I have… Hoping that things go smoothly and we have another good year!

Things I’m working on… Being more patient, and less stressed.

Books I’m reading…  Nothing at the moment.. in between books. Trip to the library in order on Monday to stock up for our first week of school. Smile 


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Little Monkey at the beach…

IMG_1342

No comments: