Monday, July 25, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

FOR TODAY 

July 25th, 2011


Outside my window... It was a really nice day. Cool this morning, then a nice breeze all day… a bit of a rain shower this afternoon.

I am thinking...  Wow, could it really be August in a few days already? Where has the time gone? Summer seems to be just flying by….


I am thankful for...  The opportunities that my kids are able to get. 


From the learning rooms... Nothing today…still on summer vacation, but we start up in a week. August 1st marks our first day back! Smile 

 

From the kitchen... We had spaghetti tonight! Yummy!


I am wearing...  Shorts, orange shirt


I am creating... a clean school room.. I cleaned it today and it is so pretty.. Now if we can just keep it that way. Great way to start the new year!


I am going...  to be finishing up our lesson plans.


I am reading...  Nothing at the moment, finished both my books by Laura Plamer. They were pretty good. Maybe a trip to the library tomorrow to get new ones. Smile 


I am hoping...  The rest of the week goes a bit more smoothly… It has been a ruff start to the week. The girls were in cranky moods today.


I am hearing... Littlest Monkey reading to herself, its quiet time, before bed. (I’m a bit late getting this up today)


Around the house...  I did the dishes, laundry, and cleaned the school room.. As well as partially mowed the lawn today. Gotta finish up the rest of the lawn tomorrow, and vacuum.


One of my favorite things...  When the kids are in good moods, and clam all day. Think we are going to work on a new schedule to put up tomorrow. Need more structure. AHHHH!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  We are going to chill at home tomorrow, movie, doc appt, pool with friends, beach, and a playdate to finish off our week. (for us girls) The boys are at Cub Scout Day Camp all week! Smile


Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Picture of my nicely cleaned Schoolroom! Isn’t it pretty!

 

School Room

 

The School Room

 

My School Room

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your schoolroom. We are starting Aug 1st as well. I am not quite ready, but my school room is. I also still have planning to do, and copying, etc etc.

Jamie said...

we already started schooling,we did take off a little though.i like how organized your school room is.CAn you show a closer picture of the COINS chart???
HHH

The Bertone's said...

Certainly can try to get a better picture of the Coin Chart for you Jamie. :)