Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

image343

 

 

 

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

You know… I have thought about that many times…  I’m just not the gushy mushy kind, so I could really care less.


2. What sound/s annoy you the most?

Any little noise my kids make when I have a killer headache… and my daughter is very loud, so most she makes gets on my nerves after awhile. Smile


3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

Well I currently have 2 girls and 1 boy…. I must say after my time with them thus far.. I would have to say all boys, my son was by far the easiest. The girls are to dramatic, and emotional. Drives me Looney! I can’t even imagine what it will be like as a teenager… OH MY!


4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?

Sometimes, I have to do my research first… I do believe that conventional medicine is not always the answer.


5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?

Yes, I would have to say I would.. A friend of mine is currently going thru this situation. I really believe if it is best for the child, I would do it. I often get sad and emotional thinking of all those foster care kids out there that don’t have anyone to call their own, belong too. I wish, I could help them all. With that being said, I couldn’t see any of my family go to foster care without doing anything. My heart is often to big…

Can you imagine not feeling like you belong anywhere though?

No comments: