Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. How has your hometown changed since you were a kid? What has changed most about the neighborhood you grew up in?

Don’t think that it has changed that much. A few extra stores and such, a few houses torn down…but the norm in a town I think.

2. What song makes you laugh?

My kids make me laugh everyday!

3. Are you a fan of Harry Potter? Read the books? Seen any/all of the movies? Will you be standing in line somewhere close to midnight later this week? For those of you playing along today who live outside the US or UK is Harry Potter a phenomenon in your part of the world?

I read the books, we have seen most of the movies, but I am not such a dyer fan that I have to stand in line waiting for the doors to open.

4. If the truth hurts, will you tell a lie? Are we better off as a society in a world that allows no form of deception whatsoever?

No, the truth hurts period. If we don’t tell it, how will we grow as people?

5. What is your favorite 'sauteed in garlic and butter' food? Or garlic and olive oil if that makes you feel better.

I like it either way really. We use butter, and we use lots of olive oil too.

6. Attending any reunions this summer/year? High school? family? Other? Do these events stir up excitement or dread?

Yup, we have already been to one Family Reunion this summer, and we have one more to go to in a few weeks. I do enjoy them.

7. Lilac, hydrangea, peony...pick one.

Lilac! Love them!

8. Insert your own random thought here.

It has been extremely hot lately! Not sure I want it that hot! Smile 

No comments: