Monday, July 11, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

FOR TODAY

July 11th 2011


Outside my window... It is a super hot! Not so sure that I am ready for this weather!


I am thinking... So much to do today, and not enough time to do it in.


I am thankful for... helping hands! I so need helping hands these days!


From the learning rooms... We are still on break.. but we have been picking up some odds and ends learning, without them really knowing they are learning. Smile 


From the kitchen... We are going to have Taco’s! Yummy!


I am wearing... Shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops


I am creating... My grocery list, and menu plans for the next few weeks. I am way behind in this!


I am going... to be super busy again this week


I am reading... Some Barbara Delinsky books still, then moving on to my Author I want to try out.


I am hoping... that things start to come together.. I’m getting very warn out lately.


I am hearing... My kids decide what they want for breakfast!


Around the house... We are going to be doing a lot today. We have a chicken fence to build, poison Ivy to pull, gardens to weed, dishes, and laundry!


One of my favorite things... When things go smoothly.


A few plans for the rest of the week:

We are going to the movies, play dates, library, 4H, and then my middle monkey is heading off to camp for the week. Smile (For the first time)


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This is me playing with my camera..

106_4346

No comments: