Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

 

image34

 

 

 

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?

Only if I could provide concrete evidence, or it could get really messy. Really one of those subjects, you really hope never comes up.


2. Soda in a can or a bottle?

If I was to have to choose, I would have to say I prefer fountain soda the best. Just taste better I think! Smile 


3. What do you wash first, hair or body?

My body… not sure why. Interesting question though


4. What advice would you give to any new mama?

To take naps when the baby naps, and to let people help if they offer.. (cause it won’t happen for long, lol)


5. What is your best hangover remedy?

Don’t really have one, cause I don’t have hangovers… plus I don’t drink often. Winking smile 

No comments: