1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
You know I think it is kinda funny you asked this question.. I have been discussing this with a few people lately… As my son is going into 4th grade, and I was thinking I should add that to our curriculum.
I don’t think its overrated… obviously I think that they should learn it to know how to sign something.
I will say though, even since I was a kid, I have never really wrote in cursive. Mine always ended up being more like a mix of handwriting and cursive.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
Your going to laugh at this! I use Cozi (so my husband can just check the app on his phone to know my schedule) Then I use Gmail calendar to keep track on my computer and phone… Then I have a paper version on the fridge. Yup, I like to have all my bases covered! Sad, I know!
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
Pictures first and foremost… and then my laptop! But I think everything else is replaceable. I mean my laptop is obviously replaceable, but my stuff on it isn’t!
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
I really have a internal debate with myself on this one. I really love being in the country… the safety, quiet and such. But part of me really enjoys the city as well.
I’ve decided I think I could stand the city for awhile, and then I would have to come back to the country.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
I would have to say absolutely hands down Big Brother! I am such a fan of that show. Not sure I could hack it the whole time, but I would certainly have fun trying!