Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday:

 

 

 

image81411113114

 

 

 

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

No, I probably would pass. I’d rather Sky Dive… However, I did at one point want to try. Smile 


2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

I really enjoy both. Drive-in’s are nice, and we are lucky to still have one here in our local area. They are still relatively cheap as well.


3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

No, and not sure, I could really ever completely get into that.


4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

Au Naturel… I’ve never been big on worrying about my eyebrows, so they are what they are.. I figure if people don’t like it don’t look at me! Smile 


5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

No I really don’t think so… I’ve always been a around kids, so having 3 is really not surprising. They might be shocked with my homeschooling choice, but not really even sure about that.

No comments: