Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

image6

 

 

 

In my life this week…

It has been very challenging… We are working really hard on the family home front and a few issues we are having.

In our homeschool this week…

We are still on summer vacation, but we have been really busy still. This week we went to 4H, and worked on our Educational Display….. and a few other fair projects.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we are dropping middle monkey off at Summer Camp…but before that we are going to the beach.

During the week, littlest monkey has Day Camp. So monkey man and I have a few days to ourselves.

Maybe a trip to see my dad, and a movie date or two.

My favorite thing this week was…

a really good talk with my family. We are working on a few things to make things a bit smoother around here.

What’s working/not working for us…

is all the craziness around here…. I’m really hoping for our new method to work out.

Questions/thoughts I have…

Why does everything have to be so nuts??

Things I’m working on…

A new schedule, and getting things ready for the start of our new year.

Books I’m reading…

Nothing at the moment… Got any suggestions for me?


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses.  ~Hanna Rion

No comments: