1. July 20th marks the anniversary of the first time man stood on the moon. Flash forward 42 years to July 8, 2011 which marked the start of the final Space Shuttle mission. Should we continue to explore space? Should nations devote more or fewer of their resources to exploring space? Would you want to go into space if the opportunity arose?
Wow, hard question. I think that the things we have accomplished getting to space, and being in space is amazing. Do I think they should continue, I’m not really sure. That is a lot of money that could be going back into our country, or spread over other projects needing help. What else could we accomplish in space? I think, that may be a better question answered. Would I go to space if I could? Heck ya, I think it would be the most amazing thing to see the world from space, to see what god has created. Such an Awe inspiring moment I’m sure.
2. What are three things in your freezer?
Ice Cream of course, Hamburger, and Ice packs (we do lots of picnic's)
3. If you could see any band/artist perform live tonite who would it be? It has to be someone living...no Beatles, Elvis, etc.
I would have to say either Nickelback, or Tim McGraw.. Yup, I love all music…
4. Ice-cubed or crushed? Or are you one of those people who don't like ice?
I prefer cubed ice, and I like to crunch on it after I’m done drinking my drink… Bad habit.
5. The owner of a small restaurant outside of Pittsburgh recently announced he was banning children under six, saying they regularly disrupted other customer's meals. You can read the story in more detail here but isn't this a perfect topic to discuss in our Wednesday Hodgepodge? Have at it friends...what are your thoughts?
What makes anyone better than a child? I have been to numerous restaurants with Adults being more of an interruption or annoyance than a child. I think that if they are going to do it they need to ban all children and make it an adult only place. Could be a very heated topic!
6. What was your first car? How did it come to be yours?
A Ford Ranger, my dad gave it to me.
7. If I had a nickle for every time I _________________ I'd be rich.
lost my temper
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Only 3 more days til I see my Middle Monkey… She has been at Summer Camp. This was her first time, and only my second time being away from her for so long. Its really weird, and I am so anxious to hear her amazing stories from camp! Hope she is having such a blast!!!!