Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

 

image6

 

 

 

 

In my life this week…

We were super busy! More than I would have liked, however the kids were pretty good for most of the week.

We enjoyed our 4th of July with Family…

Visited with my Gram

Went to the Movies two days in a row… (summer programs)

Had play dates, and went to playgrounds

Eat Ice Cream, and a friend slept over!

In our homeschool this week…

We are still on vacation… of course that doesn’t mean we have stopped learning. Love all the things that they pick up!

Still working on our entries for the fair

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This next week we are going to see another movie, visit with friends, and pack up Middle Monkey for Summer Camp! (her first time, more to come on that)

My favorite thing this week was…

Spending time with my monkey’s they sure do know how to make me laugh!

What’s working/not working for us…

Using our imaginations… we have been pirates, mad scientist and so much more this week!

We also love being able to see a couple movies a week, without spending any money.

Questions/thoughts I have…

What is everyone else doing this summer? Be sure to swing by and see our Summer Bucket List

Things I’m working on…

Being more calm… and letting things go!

Books I’m reading…

Not really reading anything right now… Looking into a new author

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other - it doesn't matter who it is and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.

- Mother Teresa

No comments: