1. What is the most useful book in your house?
I have lots of useful books, must I only choose one? I will tell you the top 2 in my opinion.
First I would have to say, a reference book for math, I’m not the best math person, so this helps a lot when I get confused.
Secondly, I would have to say The Pioneer Woman’s Cookbook! We love a several of her recipes so this comes in mighty handed!
2. What's worse-being too hot or too cold?
I would have to say being to hot, its harder to cool off, then it is to warm up.
3. Share something that made you smile this past weekend.
My babies, when they were giving me hugs and telling me how much fun they had!
4. How do you like your hamburgers? Or don't you?
A good burger has, Mayo, Ketchup, Cheese, the burger, pickle, lettuce, tomato and a few slices of bacon!
5. What's your summer beach read? If it's not summer in your part of the world then tell us what book you're reading in front of the fire while sipping hot cocoa.
Not really sure I have a Favorite summer read.. I’m anxiously awaiting the new Nicholas Sparks book to come out!!!
6. How was your birthday celebrated when you were a kid?
A small birthday party and some cake. Sometimes we had big pool parties with the relatives. My birthday usually got combined with celebrating Memorial Day, cause it falls on or very close to it.
When I got bigger, my mom allowed me to have sleepovers every once and awhile.
7. What's something that is totally uncool that you love anyway?
Hmmm.. according to my kids everything I do is Uncool!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Don’t really have any random thoughts today.. Been super busy, so I haven’t had much time for thoughts.
What is everyone up to this summer??