Monday, July 18, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

July 18th, 2011


Outside my window... It is super hot! Phew, where is the heat coming from all the sudden?


I am thinking... Hope my Middle Monkey is having fun at Summer Camp. Seems super weird not to have her here. Winking smile 


I am thankful for... The opportunities I can provide to my children, that I didn’t get as a child, or wouldn’t ask for.


From the learning rooms...we are still on break, but learning some odds and ends stuff over the week from 4H… 1st of August we are back to school. Let the count down begin!

 

From the kitchen... Nothing cause we have a Boyscout event to attend tonight, and they are providing dinner.


I am wearing... Shorts, T-shirt, flip flops

I am creating... a new schedule for school, and a semi Workbox system. A few new changes for this year. Smile 


I am going... to go crazy worrying about how my middle monkey is doing all week. I hope to receive a letter from her in the next few days!


I am reading... Nothing at the moment…been to busy to read!


I am hoping... That our busy week, isn’t to crazy. We have lots going on this week even with one child away!


I am hearing... The giggling of my only two home, while Little Monkey gets ready for her Day Camp.


Around the house... We have laundry to catch up on, and lawn to mow… Think I can get to it this today?


One of my favorite things... The smiles on my kids when they are confident.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Day Camp, Boy Scout stuff, Movies, Dentist appt, 4H projects to finish, play dates, garden work to be done, 4H meeting, and then back to pick up Middle Monkey, and get Monkey Man ready for his Boy Scout Day Camp next week! PHEW!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My pretty girl! Smile 

106_4274

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel for you. It would be hard to send one of mine off to camp. Will be thinking of you this week.