Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-in

 

Well despite many obstacles this week.... I was somehow able to lose 2 pounds. I did get a bit more exercise in this week, except the last two days, cause it has been a bit cold. The kids don't like going out for a walk when its chill... more the girls than Hunter.  My portions have been pretty good, except last night, I was defeated by homemade Mac & Cheese! I'm excited to say my snacking has calmed down. Thanks for all your support!  See you next week.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Great job... dang I was at Target and forgot to get a pedometer. I have to go to the Post Office tomorrow and it is next to Sports Authority....

Berry Patch said...

Great job, Monica! I've been gaining unfortunately, but on Monday I'm starting an 8 week class through RFGH which I've done in the past. It's excellent motivation knowing I'm getting on a scale every Monday night in FRONT OF SOMEONE who is going to write it down!!! Yikes! ;-)