Monday, January 5, 2009

The Simple Women's Daybook!


For Today January 5, 2009


Outside my window
.... Sunny, warm, nice breeze.



I am thinking.... Wow, what a week!


From my imagination.... attempting a sewing project...more to come on that!


I am thankful for.... a supportive family


From the kitchen.... Chicken, Baked Potato, and a veggie, Yum!


I am wearing..... My new comfy relaxing pants, a blue tee-shirt, and bare feet!


I am reading.... Finished The Tale of Despereaux, Not sure what we are going to read next, or I am. Maybe I will start on the Harry Potter Books. :)

I am hoping.... to keep up on my exercising and diet. I am probably going to post weigh-ins on Friday's... for my own benefit. :)


I am creating... a new sewing project, some learning games for the girls, and scrapbook pages as time allows.


I am hearing.... Hunter playing (he had to wake up early, to get back on schedule.... School starts back up tomorrow) ... and cartoons on the Tv.


Around the house.... is happy, and content.


One of my favorite things.... emails from friends and family!



A few plans for the rest of the week..... Library, crafts, some sewing, coloring with my kids, reading, laughing, playing, and having fun!



A picture I am Sharing....

Sage concentrating hard on her new "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Memory" Game. She loves it!



1 comment:

Martha said...

Can I play the memory game with Sage? I always loved that game!
I love the Daybook postings too. I am glad I saw it on your blog, you have some great ones that you follow. I have always loved surfing the net, but blogging (writing and following) really has really been enlightening for me!

Have a great week. Back to work today!