Friday, January 16, 2009

Four Foods Friday!

Here are this week’s four questions.
Let’s talk about Chinese food.


#1. Do you prefer to eat Chinese food in the restaurant or to have it delivered? I don't mind either way, depends on what I'm doing at that given time. Chinese Food is so YUMMY!

#2. Do you prefer wonton or egg drop soup? Not a big fan of either soup. I've heard that Wonton Soup is really good though.

#3. What flavor fried rice is your favorite? Pork, or shrimp... Are both very good! I love fried rice. I actually just found a recipe, I'll be posting the recipe on my other blog very soon. :)

#4. Describe your favorite item on the Chinese food menu. I love Beef & Broccoli, and General Chao's Chicken, Chicken Lo-Mein, Crab Ragoons, and Fried Shrimp.

Now I want Chinese Food! :(


If you would like to join in go HERE.



1 comment:

Martha said...

I wanted Chinese yesterday too after doing this meme! I ended up eating lean cuisine asian potstickers... not too bad!