Friday, January 9, 2009

Four Foods on Friday

After meandering some blogs this morning... and reading The Daily Grind. I found another post for Friday's, one that suits me a bit better. I like anything that makes me have to think, or tell about stuff. So here is my new post for Friday! Enjoy! :)


#1. Waffles. Do you usually eat frozen or homemade? I have not yet made homemade waffles, however, I would love to be able to get a waffle maker. I sometimes, as a special treat buy my kids frozen waffles, but not very often.

#2. Eggs. Do you buy brown, white, or it doesn’t matter? I buy white, but really to me it just doesn't matter... ;) Eggs are eggs really.

#3. Oatmeal. Do you usually make instant or cooked? Instant, is usually what I get for my kids, but shhh... don't tell my mom! LOL!

#4. Bacon. Share instructions or a recipe that you use bacon in. To be honest the bacon I buy is usually already cooked, I cheat. Cause we put it on pizza, or we use it in sandwiches. Yup, we are sad.

If you would like to join Four Foods on Friday you can find her site here.


No comments: