Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Morning:

 

1. What was your favorite subject in grade school? My absolute favorite would have to be chemistry.

Why did you enjoy this subject so much? I thought it was interesting, and I enjoyed doing experiments.

What was your favorite part about this subject?  Doing my hydroponics garden.

2. Tell me about your best friend in grade school. Do you still keep in touch? I had a couple in grade school. My first best friend was Chad, and we are still friends to this day. Talk often. He moved after kindergarten year, and we lost touch until we ended up graduating together, it was a great surprise to us to end up at the same school and graduate. My other best friend in school, was Thomasina... and we still are best friends..

If not, why did the friendship dissolve?

3. Do you remember your first day of school? Not really.... I remember parts of it. I remember my teachers name and which school I attended.

If not your very first day, then please tell us about the earliest memory of your first day of school - how did you feel?  I was very nervous, as believe it our not I was a very shy kid.

What did you wear? I'm not sure, but I recall some sort of blue polka dot dress. But I may not be right.

Did it take long for you to make new friends? I don't remember how long it took.

Do you remember anything about the classroom or the teacher? I vaguely remember the classroom. I remember it was kinda spilt into two sections, and my teachers name was Mrs. Clement. Later on in my life, I ended up babysitting her granddaughter.

4. Let’s jump to middle school. What were your middle school years like?  Not that I admit this lightly... but they were hell. I was the one everyone picked on.. I didn't stand up for myself.

Did you have a lot of friends? I remember one, maybe two REAL friends. I stress the word real.

Did you adjust quickly or slowly to the change from grade school? Fairly quickly as I recall... but not sure. I kinda blocked those years out for the most part.

What was your favorite subject in middle school? Geography that I recall. I loved that class!

No comments: