Monday, January 12, 2009

Manic Monday





If you were to name the most creative outlet that you have, what would it be?
My creative outlet??? Hmm... I think, I have a few... Photography! I love to take pictures, especially of my kids, and put them around my house. If I had my way, my house would be covered in photo's. :)
The other would by my blog, as I am constantly changing it and looking for something that makes it pop, and be more like me!
Lastly, I would say scrapbooking. I love to take those unique photo's and find a new and exciting way to display them.

What spot in your body would you say is the center of your emotional being? I would have to say my weight..even though I don't try to stress over it, it completely determines the way I look at myself, and act. Working on getting that obstacle out of my way!

What do you think is the secret to a tranquil soul? Being kind, helping people in need. Being a good friend, with a listening ear and kind heart. Learning to let the small things slide.


1 comment:

Martha said...

Don't you love all the "topics" out there to blog about each day! I've also found some that I have been doing on my photo blog. Have you checked that one out? I was trying to take a new relevent picture everyday to post, but that is hard when there are days I don't leave the house except drive Tara to and from school, and I barely leave my desk while I'm working! Since my camera "died", it has been even more difficult, so I like the photo topics! BTW, if you got my email today, I went and ordered that camera I was telling you about. I ordered from a different company that I have dealt with before for $117, 2nd day shipping! I will let you know how I like it!