Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

I have been crazy busy…

Lots of tweaking of our schedule…

Time at the playground…

Tons of reading…

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We have been straight out…

Started our new Co-op…

Lots of fun!

 

If you would like to see more, swing by our Homeschool Blog Here.

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Take help in areas that you are not strong when you can..

We love our Co-op!

 

  • I am inspired by…

Other mom’s who struggle a bit and remind me I’m not alone!

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we are super busy, but so excited!

We are going to be going to a “Not Back to School” celebration at a local State Park…

Then later in the week we are going to go to “Bugmania” again this year. The kids love it!

Don’t worry pic’s to come!

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Was taking pictures of my Monkey’s….

I love taking pictures, and they are great subjects!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Our new Chore Chart, and Workbox System is working great for us!

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

What is your favorite subject to teach?!

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Finding craft projects for 4H and our Art Class…

 

 

  • I’m reading…

The Lakeshore Chronicles by Susan Wiggs

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Zucchini, Summer Squash, and Caesar Salad

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

the time I get with my kiddo’s!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

 

Middle Monkey3

No comments: