Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

 

We had a very busy week…

I was sick a couple of days..

We had dentist appts..

Doctor appts..

and Field trips (it got canceled)

and a Boy Scout Camping trip for the boys!

 

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

Co-op..

and we were suppose to have a Field Trip but due to yucky colds we canceled.

If you would like to see more of what we have been up too..
Go to our School Blog..

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Have a lighter day than the rest..

This year we have decided to make Friday our light day..

and we do fun things, or field trips..

Gives the kids down time that they need, and way less burn out!

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week coming up we are going to more appointments…

and maybe a Science day with friends.. YOU?

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Spending the weekend with just my girls while the Boys were away!!

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Our workbox system is working well so far! I’m so happy!

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

What fun things do you have planned for the fall?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Finishing up construction I started at the beginning of the year.. Trying to get things done before winter, got a really long list.  Anyone want to come help??!

 

  • I’m reading…

The next book in my series by Susan Wiggs!

 

  • I’m cooking…

Meatball subs! YUMMY!

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

The opportunities my kids have!

No comments: