Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Homeschooling Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We went to the beach…

held bugs..

cuddled..

watched movies..

made spaghetti sauce..

went apple picking..

and just had fun!

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We took two field trips…

“Not Back to School Day”

DSC_0008

 

DSC_0017

 

Bugmania

DSC_0101

 

DSC_0102

 

DSC_0111

 

DSC_0122

 

we did our normal studies..

added in Literature this week..

and had fun …

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Enjoy the Field Trips with your kids.

 

  • I am inspired by…

All those around me

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we just have our Co-op…

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

The fun times with my monkey’s!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Everything is going really smoothly so far…

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Looking for a good Grammar Curricula for my 3rd grader any suggestions?

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Lots of things around the house.. Love fall, but that also means prepping for winter.

 

  • I’m reading…

Lakeshore Christmas by Susan Wiggs

 

  • I’m cooking…

Chicken, Squash, zucchini, and potatoes.. YUM!

 

  • I’m grateful for…

the opportunity to meet with such wonderful people every week at Co-op!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Me and Little Monkey

Mom & Me

No comments: