Monday, September 24, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY

September 24th, 2011


Outside my window...

Its very cold!! Brr! 40 degrees this morning!

 

I am thinking...

I hope Little Monkey makes it through her fillings! She is not one for letting people mess with her mouth. Wish me luck!

 


I am thankful for...

All the blessings we have.. Sometimes I forget to stop and think about them!

 


From the learning rooms...

We are learning so much, and having a wonderful time at Co-op!

Things are going very smoothly this year. So happy about that!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

From the kitchen...

We are having baked chicken, smashed cauliflower, and butternut squash

 

I am wearing...

My light brown pants, and a turquoise top, and my flip flops (not time to give them up yet)

 


I am creating...

A list of things to finish before Winter… we need to get a move on.. I say we are going to get it done earlier every year but never do! UGH!

 


I am going...

To be super busy again this week!


I am reading...

Another one of my books in the Susan Wiggs Series!


I am hoping...

That my to-do list dwindles fast!

 

I am hearing...

Snoring.. Two of my kids are still sleeping!

 


Around the house...

We have lots to get done, plus our dishes, laundry, and such!

 

One of my favorite things...

The color of the tree’s this time of year. Can’t wait to take a day to go take some pictures!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Dentist appt, Orthodontist appt, couple doctor appts, Library, maybe a trip to another State Park, and Girls Scouts this weekend, along with a meetings… YOU?


 

No comments: