Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

What a week

I was on the road almost everyday!

WE had appointment after appointment…

Scouts started back up..

we had lots of rain…

It was just a LONG week…

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

    We have been finishing up our 5 wk session this time..
    Due to some scheduling, we did one less week..
    We missed co-op due to an appointment, so we are making that up at home..
    Lots of fun History projects worked on..
    Met with friends for science and made a Light Hut

    If you would like to see more of what we have been up to, swing by our Homeschool Blog.
     

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

I really recommend a on, off schedule. We have been doing it for almost 6 months now, and it is working very well for us. Just about the time we get burnt out, its time for a break.

I think it helps me to stay focused and on task too.. Cause I don’t get burnt out as well.

 

  • I am inspired by…

All those wonderful people around me!

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we have more appointments.. (yearly, and some for my shoulder and Diabetes coming up) Seems like that is all I do lately though..

 

We have Scouts, Piano, and Co-op as well this week…

The boys are going to a Cub Scout event this weekend..

Maybe a visit with some friends..

You?!

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Our first Girl Scout Meeting of this year.. It was so nice to see my girls again, and the smiles on their faces. Love to see so many of them that look forward to this! Plus we got some new ones! Can’t beat that!

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

I got one of the History Pocket books, and we love it!

The kids are having so much fun with it.. and it strengths some of the history we are working on right now.

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Do any of you belong to a Co-op? If so what kind of classes do you take?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Plans for Middle Monkey’s Birthday its only 27 days away!! Can’t believe she is going to be 9!!

 

 

  • I’m reading…

More Susan Wiggs books!

 

  • I’m cooking…

Tonight we are having shrimp alfredo! YUM!

 

  • I’m grateful for…

My kids, they may be difficult sometimes, but they are amazing, and they teach me so much! Love them to pieces!

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

The picture my little man entered in a photo contest.. We learn tomorrow if he won!  (can you see the spider?!)

 

106_4747

No comments: