Monday, September 10, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

September 10th, 2012


Outside my window...

its sunny and gorgeous… Lovely day for a picnic!

 

 

I am thinking...

 

What fun we will have today!

Love that Fall is upon us… my favorite season!


I am thankful for...

all the time, with my family.. I’m very blessed!

 


From the learning rooms...

We are having so much fun..

started our new Co-op..

piano lessons are going good..

and we have a few field trips coming up!

 

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

From the kitchen...

Thinking steak, zucchini, and potatoes..

(yes we have lots of zucchini that we need to use from the garden)

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, turquoise top, and flip flops.. Love fall!!!

 


I am creating...

lots of photo’s… Having tons of fun with the camera this season!

 


I am going...

to be super busy…

We are on a field trip today.. at the state park.

Another one mid-week… we are going to Bugmania..

This is where the kids get to touch and hold all kinds of bugs!

Don’t worry we will have pic’s!

 


I am reading...

The Lakeshore Chronicles by Susan Wiggs

 


I am hoping...

our school year keeps going well. We are having a pretty good year so far!

 

 

I am hearing...

My kids getting dressed… and being excited for our trip today!

 


Around the house...

We are doing pretty good! The kids are doing great with the chore chart, and so the house looks better than it has in weeks!!

 

 

One of my favorite things...

spending time with my friends and family!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Trip to the state park, library, babysitting, another field trip, apple picking, cub scout event, and more time together!

 

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

 

My beautiful Monkey’s

Monkeys2

No comments: