Monday, September 17, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

September 17, 2011

 


Outside my window...

it’s a really nice fall day.. Love fall!

 

 

I am thinking...

got a few things to get done this week!

 


I am thankful for...

this gorgeous weather..

 


From the learning rooms...

This week we are finishing up our Literature lesson with Charlotte’s Web. Starting Botany in Co-op and enjoying our lessons.

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

From the kitchen...

A cheesy chicken casserole

 

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, tank top, and a sweater!

 


I am creating...

Lesson plans for our next 6 wks of school. I’m trying to get ahead!

 


I am going...

to be getting new tires, and an alignment this week…

 


I am reading...

Lakeshore Christmas by Susan Wiggs

 


I am hoping...

that things go smoothly today, so I can watch Bones Season Premiere tonight!

 

 

I am hearing...

My kids talking, and acting silly

 


Around the house...

I have tons of laundry to finish up, vacuuming, and sweeping. Then we need to revamp our laundry room to fit our new washer. Lots to get done..

 

 

One of my favorite things...

Spending quiet mornings with my kiddo’s.

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Tires, alignment, babysitting, library, co-op, and playing with my monkey’s!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

 

My monkey’s at the Apple Orchard

DSC_0013

No comments: