Monday, September 3, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

September 3, 2012


Outside my window...

It is nice and sunny! Going to be another beautiful day! I can’t believe it is the first Monday in September already! Where has the year gone?!

 

I am thinking...

Wow, time sure is flying! Another month and Middle Monkey will be 9!!!


I am thankful for...

All the wonderful days we had to spend together this summer! We had a full, fun, and adventurous summer. We are looking forward to planning out next year’s already!


From the learning rooms...

This week we started back up again. We took a couple weeks off due to Monkey man’s hand injury, since he couldn’t write.

We are doing things a tad bit different this time, by in cooperating the Workbox system.  I am hoping this is going to encourage more independence and responsibility.

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

From the kitchen...

Not sure what is on the menu for tonight.. We are trying to cut all Sugar from Middle Monkey’s diet, and two of my kids can’t have milk, and my need for less carbs, our kitchen is becoming interesting!

Thank goodness it is summer, and we have lots of fresh fruits and veggies!

 

I am wearing...

My shorts, one of my new tank tops, and flip flops (the season for them will soon be over.. sniff, sniff)

 


I am creating...

Nothing at the moment. Just finished with our Workbox System, and a new Chore Chart. So, I’m taking a break for a few days!

 


I am going...

to be really busy again this week. Lots happening, things are starting back up! Planning needing to be done.. Phew!

 


I am reading...

The Lakeshore Chronicles by Susan Wiggs. On the second book right now!

 


I am hoping...

To enjoy my favorite season coming up. Fall is so nice.. Lovely walks, pumpkins, apples, great pictures to be had. OH I just love it!

 

 

I am hearing...

Lots of chatter! My kids are discussing what is on their chore list for today.

 


Around the house...

We are doing pretty good. With the new chore list, things are going a lot smoother. I’m very happy to see the cooperation. Makes my life a lot easier!

 

One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my Monkeys.. I can’t wait for some of our fun field trips coming up.

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Time with my monkey’s, Doctor appts, Co-op, more doctor appts, farmers market, and meetings.

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

 

DSC_0042

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. I read the Susan Wiggs books and really liked them.
2. I will be interested in hearing how workboxes go for you. I did them one year and they were ok. I will probably do it again when Lilly is preschool age.
3. How is the no sugar going? Hope she is ok. I need to get M off sugar.
Take care