Thursday, September 6, 2012

Not Back to school photo’s….

 

 

Since my kids don’t attend public school, we don’t have school pictures done as often as I used to. I try to stay on top of that, cause when I look at the wall I’m always thinking, where is there newest pictures!! LOL

 

A local friend of mine, offers to take them every year as well. However, being the budding photographer that I am, and always looking to learn new things I like to take my own as well. Here is my attempt for this year…

 

CSC_0082

 

DSC_0028

 

DSC_0039

 

DSC_0075

 

 

 


There will be more to come still.. since I didn’t get Middle Monkey. She wasn’t with me… Plus, I can never have enough to choose from, and fall is my favorite season to take photo’s!

 

Can’t not have one of mommy too!

 

DSC_0060

 

Happy Not Back to School!

No comments: