Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal…

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

It was a bit crazy…

lots of running around..

spent some time with friends..

enjoyed time together as a family..

and enjoyed the beautiful weather!!!

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We did our normal subjects..

Being our first week back, it was a bit of a struggle sometimes..

however, we got through it!

 

The kids did really well for their first week back..

We had fun with lots of fun in some of our subjects!

 

If you want to see more of what we have been up to… Swing by our homeschool blog

The Monkey School

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

 

Use your local support….

Co-op’s, Libraries, etc

 

I’m very excited to be starting back at our local Co-op

 

 

  • I am inspired by…

Those around me, that show me that things can be done..  That even in the worst of days, it will be ok. (sometimes you just need that)

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we have so much going on… I’m so excited that it is fall (its my favorite season).. but its usually really busy!

 

We have dentist appts, doctor appts, library, Co-op starts back up…

and hopefully a playdate!

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

my down time with my kiddo’s!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Not really sure anything specific is working or not working for us this week..

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

What cool new subjects have you added to your curricula this year?

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Making a Work Box system for my Monkeys… I really think that it might help with the independence and responsibility.

I’m excited to see how it works! Stay tuned!

 

  • I’m reading…

Lakeshore Series by Susan Wiggs

 

  • I’m cooking…

Tonight we are having Beef Tenderloin with onions & peppers, Quinoa, and green beans.

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

The supportive people in my life..

sometimes I just need those small reminders..

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

 

Sometimes the wrong choices, bring you to the right places… Unknown

No comments: