Monday, October 1, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY

October 1, 2012

 


Outside my window...

It is still raining.. Blah!

I could really use some sunshine now..

 

 

I am thinking...

Wow, where did September go???

I can’t believe it is October already!

 


I am thankful for...

Fall.. Yup, its my favorite season!

So many fun things happen in the fall!

 


From the learning rooms...

This week we are on vacation!

But that means this teacher has to start working on our next 6 wks of work.. and photocopying it and getting it ready to go..

YOU?

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

Tonight we are trying a new recipe from Pinterest..
Sesame Chicken in the Crockpot. I’ll let you know how it comes out.

 

I am wearing...

All brown today.. LOL

Brown jeans, my brown cherrio’s shirt, and my flip flops!

 


I am creating...

Plans for Middle Monkey’s 9th Birthday! Its only 26 days away!!

 


I am going...

To be super busy for the next few weeks.

Still have lots of appointments coming up, and

planning to do for school and scouts! Phew!

 


I am reading...

More Susan Wiggs Books


I am hoping...

That things calm down a bit soon.. I’m getting kinda stressed and tired lately.. so much going on.

 

I am hearing...

My kids talking over breakfast, while I am doing this and cleaning up a bit.

 


Around the house...

We have laundry, vacuuming, sweeping and dishes to get done. Wish me luck!

 

One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my monkeys… we have had some fun coloring and watching movies the last couple days while its been raining in between our craziness!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

More doctor appointments, library, meetings, Cub Scouts, Co-op, Piano, and hopefully some fun in there too!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

I am not sharing a picture today.. but instead…

A BIG THANK YOU to my friends, family, and facebook followers for voting on my son’s photo contest. He WON! He is so excited, and happy that others think he has talent.. He is beside himself. He can’t wait to read the photography book that is one of his prizes for winning.

 

 

No comments: