Thursday, June 18, 2009

Book Basket:

 

This week we got these books:

  • Subtracting with Sebastian Pig and Friends on a camping trip by Jill Anderson: This book had a very cute way of showing kids how to subtract.
  • Day Out with Daddy by Stephen Cook: Cute one for kids to read with their dad’s for Father’s day!
  • Big Sister, little sister by LeJyen Pham: This one was adorable in that it teaches that big or little you are a special sister!
  • Eloise’s Guide to Life:  My girls love Eloise movies and books. So this was a cute one from the perspective of a six year old!

Be sure to stop by The Happy Housewife page to see more recommended books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have heard of any of these books. I'll have to look for them at the library, especially the subtracting pig one. lol

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Eloise is so adorable! What a cute sounding subtracting pig book. :D