Monday, June 1, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today June 1, 2009

Outside my window.... Sunny! Chance of showers tonight!

I am thinking.... Wow, 3 more days and I’m in ME!

From my imagination....Nothing much today!

I am thankful for.... Time spent with family and friends…

From the kitchen.... Not sure…still working on that one!

I am wearing..... Khaki Shorts, t-shirt, and my croc’s!

I am reading.... nothing finished the kids books…

I am hoping..... to have a safe flight to Maine!

I am creating... nothing

I am hearing.... The girls listen to cartoons…. hard to believe this is the last Monday Hunter will be in school again until fall..

One of my favorite things....laughter!

A few plans for the rest of the week: head to ME, enjoy time with my friends and family, spend lots of time with Hunter!

A picture I am Sharing.…

A picture of sage that I thought was just to cute!

Sage, gotta love that face!

No comments: