Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today June 8, 2009

Outside my window.... Nice, but its gonna be hotter when I get back to FL!

I am thinking....  its time to return home to Fl so soon.

From my imagination....Nothing much today!

 I am thankful for....  My mom! She is an amazingly strong talented woman and a wonderful grandmother!


From the kitchen.... Nothing from me, I don’t arrive in FL until 5 pm!

I am wearing..... Jean Shorts, t-shirt, and my croc’s!

 I am reading....nothing, but going to try and find a magazine to look at for the flight home!

I am hoping..... to have a safe flight back to Fl!

I am creating... nothing

I am hearing....  My mom talk and Hunter giggling! I’m going to miss his little voice for the next 2 months!

One of my favorite things....everything that life has to offer!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Head home, spend time with the girls, field trip to a State Park this weekend…

A picture I am Sharing.… The kids with Lighting McQueen!

Kids with Lighting McQueen

No comments: