Monday, June 15, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today June 15, 2009

Outside my window.... Sunny Florida is getting hot now! :)

I am thinking.... Its been a week since Hunter has left.. I miss him a lot!

From my imagination....Not to much, some craft projects for the girls.

I am thankful for.... some time to spend with just my girls… we are having a good time, however missing Hunter.

From the kitchen.... Something in the Crockpot I think!

I am wearing..... My orange sun dress and croc’s.

I am reading....  a new book I got at the library… can’t remember the name of it.

I am hoping..... the girls have a good time at the Music Art Summer Camp this week, 3hrs a day break for me! :)

I am creating... a list of things I need so I can scrapbook some more.

I am hearing.... The girls getting ready for their first day of Summer Camp they are excited to meet new friends!

One of my favorite things....cuddling with my kids!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Summer camp, couple trips to the Library, relaxing, some swimming, and lots of pictures!

A picture I am Sharing.…

A picture I took while in Maine… Hunter with “mom’s old man tree” as I call him!

Hunter with the old man tree

1 comment:

Martha said...

Have a great week! I like the redesign!