Monday, June 22, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

For Today June 22, 2009

Outside my window.... Sunny and bright!

I am thinking.... I’ve got my blade for my cutter, I can squeeze in some scrapbooking this week!

From my imagination....craft projects for the girls, and some scrapbook pages.

I am thankful for.... Such a loving family… I am truly blessed, it just took me awhile to see it.

From the kitchen.... Meatloaf maybe?

I am wearing..... Shorts, purple tank top, and croc’s of course!

I am reading....  nothing waiting for some more to come in from the library!

I am hoping..... Rachel enjoys her summer dance class that starts tomorrow!

I am creating... more organized space, less stress, more time to fit in some exercise!

I am hearing.... Silence, after a long week at summer camp last week the girls are sleeping in today!

One of my favorite things....listening to Hunter tell me about his day over the phone!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Rachel’s dance, couple trips to the Library, relaxing, some swimming, time at the playground and lots of pictures!

A picture I am Sharing.…

A picture the girls sent me on my phone while I was in Maine! They are so much fun!

Picture 013

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I just wanted to tell you that some of my BEST memories growing up were spending summers with my aunt in MA. I loved it! I'm sure my mom enjoyed the break but missed us all but with five little ones (in a ten year span) I'm sure she enjoyed the break of only have one for the summer. My youngest sister would never go. ;-) It's always harder on us than it is them.