Monday, June 29, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today June 29, 2009

Outside my window.... Overcast…looking like rain again soon!

I am thinking.... It has been a very long week and so much has happened.

From my imagination....scrapbook pages for a book I’m making in honor of my Aunt.

I am thankful for.... A supportive family and friends… who are always there when I need them.

From the kitchen.... Nothing big tonight..

I am wearing..... Shorts, pink t-shirt, and bare feet

I am reading....  a new series called Sisters, Inc.

I am hoping..... my girls stop fighting, it has been bad this week.

I am creating... nothing this week. 

I am hearing.... The girls fighting again over something “Someone had first!!!” GRR!

One of my favorite things....talking to my family and friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Rachel’s dance, Library, relaxing, some swimming, time at the playground and lots of pictures!

A picture I am Sharing.…
A picture of Hunter… Learning to ride his bike without training wheels. (I really miss him)

Look at him go!

No comments: