Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

In my life this week…

I have been super busy… but not with much that is school related.

Which is why I have not posted anything on my blog in awhile.

An opportunity arose for us to get some work done, that we have wanted to have done for awhile, and so we took it.

However, that meant two crazy weeks, of hectic, crazy, sleepless, non structured time.

 

In our homeschool this week…

We didn’t do much that pertained to school. We did some reading, some wood work, and some life skills, but not much else. Back on track for this next week we hope.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t be afraid to take other opportunities if they arise, because they can turn out to be the biggest blessings.

I am inspired by…

My online friends, that keep me remembering its ok to step back, breathe and move on. Better things are always around the corner.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This next week we are going to start back with 4H, been off a few weeks. (The kids are super excited)

Cub Scouts

Library, and maybe an appt. Not much..

My favorite thing this week was…

Seeing all the work we did, and how amazing it looks.

Questions/thoughts I have…

I’m anxious to in cooperate hiking and nature walks into our day. Love spring, summer, and fall.

Things I’m working on…

Patience, cause my kids are pushing me really hard lately.

I’m reading…

I’ve been checking out some new authors similar to Debbie MaComber. Let you know what I think of them next week. Smile 

I’m cooking…

Today we are making Tuscan Pasta… (a knock off of a version from Pizza Hut) Look for it on my Menu Plan Monday Post.

I’m grateful for…

For the wonderful friends we have helped us out the last two weeks, so we could get as much done as we did. YOU ROCK!


 

No comments: