Monday, April 16, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

April 16, 2012


Outside my window...

It is so nice out… Warm, and sunny.. the birds are chirping, and it is starting to really feel like spring.  YAY!

I am thinking...

How is it possible that my Monkey Man turns 10 in two days??!! Double Digits! It just doesn’t seem like that much time has gone by.


I am thankful for... 

The last two years of time I have gotten to spend with my children, since time seems to go by so fast. I can’t imagine how much more sad I would be feeling if my son went to school everyday instead. I am glad we have this time to bond, and learn more about each other.


From the learning rooms...

We are super busy having fun, and finishing up the last couple weeks of school. We have some cool field trips coming up, and we are enjoying what life has to offer right now. Things are just really going good for us!

If you would like to read more about our school, please go to our school blog The Monkey School.

From the kitchen... 

Tonight we are having spaghetti, nice and quick and easy! Perfect for our crazy Monday Nights!

I am wearing... 

My jean’s (but considering my shorts if they weren’t buried right now), t-shirt, and flip flops!!!!


I am creating... 

So really cool tye dyed t-shirts today.. for my girl scout troop! I’m so excited, and can’t wait to surprise them this weekend with them!


I am going...

To be super busy again this week, but with all kinds of fun things! Don’t you like being busy??

I am reading...

The same books… haven’t had time to read this past week. But should this week, cause Hubby is closing a few nights (my reading time waiting for him to get out of work)


I am hoping...

That things start to settle down this week, and chaos comes to a holt. I need some normalcy in my life again soon.

I am hearing...  

People moving about my house… as I finish this up, and think I really should be frosting the rest of those Whoopie Pies. Wanna help?


Around the house... 

It is such a mess, with so many things in temporary homes. I have a ton of laundry to do, and to fold. Plus I need to clean the bathroom, and sweep the floors.


One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my family and friends.


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

4H, Cub Scout Clean up, Girl Scout planning meeting, Library, Science Class, Monkey Man’s B-day, Play Date, Playground time, and a Girl Scout Class this weekend. (Very busy!)


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Middle Monkey at a quick impromptu tour of the Fire Station last week!

IMAG0415

No comments: