Monday, March 19, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[2]

 

 

FOR TODAY

March 19, 2012


Outside my window... 
It is super crazy nice! I mean last week it was snowing… this week it is in the 70’s! That is Maine for ya! NUTS!

 

I am thinking...

Wow, do I have a lot to do today.. Need to get out and prune my raspberries, and blueberry bushes today, and clean out the chicken coop..


I am thankful for...  
This beautiful weather to get me back to my happy place. I need the sun, and be able to enjoy it! Smile 
 


From the learning rooms... 
We have been doing our regular stuff, and we are doing science with a friend each week (right now learning about weather)… Started our Geography study.. worked on Alabama last week.. Go to our blog
The Monkey School (promise to update it this week)


From the kitchen... 
We are having chicken taco’s! Yummy!!!

I am wearing... 
Jeans (thought about capris', but I’m still sick), t-shirt, and my sneakers, cause its still muddy out. (Flip flops coming out soon!!)


I am creating...

A new space downstairs… we are going to start sealing the floors this week, and then we can start on walls! YAY!


I am going...
Looking to plan some hiking trips soon. I hope to keep the kids really busy this summer, and enjoy the weather! I’m so anxious!

I am reading...
The second book in a new series I’m reading by Sheryl Woods .. Really good, if you like Debbie MaComber you will like her.


I am hoping...
That this nasty cough will go away soon, so I can feel 100% better.

I am hearing...  
My son digging through Lego’s…


Around the house... 
Spring cleaning to be started! Can’t wait!


One of my favorite things...
Spring!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  
Not to much, No Scouts for us this week, Eye Appt, Cleaning up the yard, building some new garden beds, and composting bins, sealing the basement floor, enjoying the gorgeous weather, and some walks!!!

 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Me…

IMAG0314

No comments: