Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

In my life this week…

This week has seemed to fly by.. Not really even sure where it went.

Started 4H again, after being on a break for a month

Got some school work done,

Spent a lazy day just hanging out

Had an appt, and spent a day with my Middle Monkey

Went to some Easter Hunts, spent the day with a friend,

Enjoyed Easter with my family…

In our homeschool this week…

We have been trying to catch up on some back work.. and we have been enjoying some fun days!

You can see more at our Homeschool Blog.. The Monkey School

(course I need to catch it up.. hehehe)

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t stress about getting behind…

I am inspired by…

Watching my homeschool friends around me! Smile 

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we have 4H,

Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts,

Science class, and a Birthday Party

My favorite thing this week was…

Our Science experiments

 

What’s working/not working for us…

Not stressing about the things we can’t change.

Questions/thoughts I have…

Do you have any problems with your middle school sons not writing? Or getting them to write?

Things I’m working on…

Finishing up this year, and working on the start of our next year. Can’t believe this year is all over.

I’m reading…

Some books by Sheryl Woods

I’m cooking…

We are the abnormal people, for Easter we decided to have Lasagna

 

I’m grateful for…

All the opportunities my kids have gotten through scouts, and 4H. We have been very blessed.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

"Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and grief."

Source Unknown

No comments: