Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Homeschooling Mothers Journal

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

In my life this week…

We have been straight out..

4H (with Nutrition Classes)

Rearranging..

Working on the garden..

Appointments..

Girl Scouts events..

and so much more!

In our homeschool this week…

We have been pretty crazy catching up. Getting there.. should be done next week. Can’t believe it has been a whole school year. See more at our homeschool blog here.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Enjoy life!!

I am inspired by…

All my wonderful friends, who support me everyday! You rock!!


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This next week we are going to do pottery, visiting friends, and more appointments.

 

My favorite thing this week was…

Was seeing friends!

What’s working/not working for us…

Having such chaos in our house.. but we are slowly getting there.

Questions/thoughts I have…

What kind of fun things do you plan for the summer?

Things I’m working on…

Lots of reviews, and getting the walls mudded and prepped for painting.

I’m reading…

Lots of books by Sherryl Woods.. Really enjoying her Chesapeake Shores Series.

I’m cooking…

Tonight we had chicken nuggets and french fries. I really didn’t want to cook. LOL!

I’m grateful for…

All the time spent with my family.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Here is a picture of my Little Monkey with her new haircut!

Sage Haircut 4.20 (1)

No comments: