Monday, April 30, 2012

Who could use a massage?!

 

 

 

As mother’s we are always super busy. I know, I am! One of the first things they say when you become a mom, is make sure you take time for yourself. However, that is usually way easier said than done. I’m horrible for taking time for myself.

Wahl Massagers are one way to make this easier for you. As a mom we work super hard, and so Wahl wants to make life a bit easier on us. They are giving away 50 massagers away to 50 very deserving moms for Mother’s Day!!!


What special things do you usually do for Mother’s Day? Do you have a family tradition? Since I became a mom, my kids (with the help of my hubby) make me breakfast in bed. Which always has a lovely homemade card with it. Then we spend the day together, watching movies, or playing outside. The perfect Mother’s Day in my book. Once my kids get older though, I won’t lie, a nice getaway could be fun! Smile 

 

If you can’t make it to the spa for a nice relaxing Mother’s Day bring the spa to you. If you “Like” Wahl’s Facebook Page, you can nominate a deserving mom you know to win a “Mom Relief Package”.  Just simply leave a comment on their page about the person, and why you think they deserve to win. All entries will be judged for their uniqueness and sincerity. Winners will all be chosen by May 13th.

 

I was able to test out the Deep Tissue Massager, and boy was that just amazing! My husband was anxious to see what arrived in the mail, so he opened the box right up. Then he ripped it open, took it out, plugged it in and tested it out on me. Oh my, how great that felt. It is amazing how much that helped even in a few minutes. My back felt so much better. I love that the handle is long enough, that if you want to do it yourself (incase no one is around, or you can’t bribe your kids) you can reach your neck and back yourself.

IMAG0599

 

IMAG0600

 

It comes with 4 attachments;

IMAG0603

  • The Deep Muscle Attachment
  • The Four-Finger Flex Attachment
  • Accupoint Attachment
  • Raised Bump Attachment

 

Besides feeling like you have been at the Spa all day after using this, it has great benefits. It helps with pain management, which I’m sure every mom can associate with. After childbirth, or just carrying that child around. Plus it helps increase the blood flow in your body. It can also help with muscle tension. (I have so much of that) Helps regulate blood pressure, and reduce anxiety. I recently have been having really bad time with anxiety, so this could be really helpful for me. In the last week, I have used this a 3-5 times, and I can already feel a huge difference in my shoulders where I carry all of my STRESS! Plus I have had a bit less anxiety.

I’m totally in love with this thing, and can see it being used a lot in the near future!

Don’t forget to go nominate someone to win!

 

*I received a Wahl Massager as part of a review through Mamabzz Media. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: