Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

In my life this week…

We have been really busy again..

4H…

Appointments…

Putting up sheet rock…

fun with friends…

church functions…

and a Girl Scout Party…

last but not least a Cub Scout Crossover!

In our homeschool this week…

There was math…

spelling..

history…

and Geography!

We are busy little people!

Want to read more, swing by our blog.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Have fun on some really cool field trips.. Field trip season are approaching… and I am anxious to have some fun with my Crazy Monkey’s!! Smile 

I am inspired by…

amazing stories about people around the world who have triumphed above all. I love to read their success stories, and learn more amazing things that will help us in our journey.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week, we will be doing Pottery at 4H…

more appointments…

seeing a play..

enjoying time with friends..

and working around our house!

My favorite thing this week was…

Seeing the amazing accomplishments of my great kids!

What’s working/not working for us…

Taking things one day at a time…

Questions/thoughts I have…

How many more days do you all have left for his year? We are done this week..

Things I’m working on…

Getting a start on next years curriculum, field trips, and fun things we are going to do.

Plus finishing up our walls, and getting ready to paint. Wait til you see what is in the heads of these Crazy Monkey’s. Gonna be fun!

I’m reading…

Finishing up the Cheaspeake Shores Series, by Sherryl Woods. (really good books)

I’m cooking…

Not sure what we are having tonight.. Just don’t feel like cooking. LOL..

I’m grateful for…

My amazing family…

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Life is only what you make it..

No comments: