Monday, April 9, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

FOR TODAY

April 9th, 2012


Outside my window... It is a rainy day.. Cloudy with on and off showers. Blah!

I am thinking...

Wow, can’t believe that my little man turns 10 in 9 days!!! 10!!!


I am thankful for... 

My awesome Co-leader that has been great this year, and very helpful. We make such a great team, and for that I am very thankful!


From the learning rooms...

We have been busy getting our work done. We are still a bit behind, but doing a little extra everyday to catch up. We should still be done in two weeks, if everything goes right. Smile 

Check out our blog The Monkey School to see what we have been up too.

From the kitchen... 

Tonight we are eating Pizza at a Cub Scout event. Tonight they are having their end of the year celebration and then cake to celebrate Monkey Man’s B-day!

I am wearing... 

Jeans, my lime green girl scout shirt, and sneakers.


I am creating... 

Lots of things right now.. Fair projects, Educational fair projects, girl scout events, and new school year plan. Phew!


I am going...

To be busy every weekend for the rest of this month! Wish me luck!

I am reading...

Another book by Sheryl Woods (she is really good)


I am hoping...

That the rest of this month goes a bit more smoothly.

I am hearing...

My kids outside playing with their new Hula Hoops!

 
Around the house... 

Just got some dishes, sweeping, and more laundry to do.. Phase two of our construction should be starting this week! YAY!


One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my friends.. we had some good times this week/weekend!


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

4H, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, Science Class, play date, grocery shopping, and a birthday party… You?


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Little Monkey with her pin wheel she made for a wind class we had last week. More on our school site.

IMAG0351

No comments: