Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Monkey Man turns 10!!!

 

 

 

Oh my!! How can it be possible that my first baby is going to be 10??!! Double digits? How is that possible?

015
Monkey Man 2 yrs ago @ Hollywood Studio's

Time is flying by… I can’t believe he is growing up so fast. I remember being pregnant with my little man. I was so excited, but I never imagined he would bring so much love, happiness, and excitement to my life.

106_4191
Last Summer.. (so handsome)

Monkey Man is one of the most unique children I know. As a baby, I never knew he was around. He was so quiet, and well behaved. As he got bigger he still did well at keeping himself occupied.

IMAG0104
Last month…

 

Now, he never ceases to amaze me. He is such a loveable little man!

He really hasn’t changed much over the last year.. He still loves to read, learn, and play with his Lego’s!

I’m very proud of you Monkey Man.. You are a handsome, smart, great young man! Keep up the great work! Love ya!

<3 Happy Birthday Monkey Man <3 !!!

 

1 comment: